Applying is very easy: You will find the link to the online application in the respective job position. And it can be filled in very quickly. We do not need an extra cover letter, a CV with the relevant information is enough for us.
Tip: Your XING or LinkedIn profile is even faster!
Applying for a job during Corona times - We are still here for you!
In light of current events, you can find details of the current application process here.
- Arrange your curriculum vitae in tabular form in antichronological order, starting with your current job.
- Embellish the relevant stages of your career with meaningful key points on your main tasks.
- Give us an insight into what makes you tick as a person. Examples of this could be: Hobbies, honorary posts, IT skills, stays abroad, languages.
- You can underline the information in your CV with proof of the highest educational qualification as well as the last relevant work references
An interview is a first mutual acquaintance and takes place mainly virtually.
- Ensure an undisturbed environment during the entire interview process.
- Choose a neutral background and make sure it is properly lit.
- Test the technology in advance (stable internet connection, camera, headset or microphone on the laptop, power supply).
- Dial in to the meeting about 10 minutes beforehand.
- Think through possible questions and possible answers.
- Focus on the conversation and do not allow yourself to be distracted by ambient noise (mobile phone, music, TV).
- Have a pen and a piece of paper ready to take notes during the interview.
- Make sure you are dressed appropriately, this should also be based on the job description when getting to know each other digitally.
The assessment centre takes place either virtually or in person. Most of our assessment centres are individual assessments and consist of several components.
- Components of an assessment centre can be, for example: presentation, role play, interview, case study.
- If the assessment centre takes place in person, please allow enough time for travel.
- Find out about our company and current topics in advance in the press, on our website or social media.
- If you receive an assignment in advance, invest time in preparing it in an appealing way.
- During the assessment centre, we would like to learn more about you. Think of concrete examples to describe your skills.