Karlsruhe. The Annual General Meeting of EnBW Energie Baden-Württemberg AG has approved the Board of Management and the Supervisory Board with an overwhelming majority of 99,99 percent of the votes cast.
The following persons were elected as new supervisory board members of EnBW by the annual general meeting:
- Dr.-Ing. Rainer V. Dulger, Heidelberg, Executive Vice President CTO ProMinent Dosiertechnik GmbH, Heidelberg
- Ms. Gunda Röstel, commercial director of Stadtentwässerung Dresden GmbH with registered office in Dresden and authorized signatory at Gelsenwasser AG with registered office in Gelsenkirchen
- Dirk Gaerte, Sigmaringendorf, District administrator of the Sigmaringen district
- Prof. Dr. Ulrich Goll, Waiblingen, Minister of Justice and Deputy Minister President of Land Baden-Württemberg, Member of Parliament Land Baden-Württemberg
- Dr. Claus Dieter Hoffmann, Stuttgart, Managing partner of H + H Senior Advisors GmbH, Stuttgart Chairman
- Dr. Hubert Lienhard, Heidenheim an der Brenz, Chief Executive Officer at Voith GmbH, Heidenheim an der Brenz
- Helmut Rau, Ettenheim, Minister of State Land Baden-Württemberg, Member of Parliament Land Baden-Württemberg, Managing Director NECKARPRI GmbH Stuttgart
- Heinz Seiffert, Ehingen, District administrator of the Alb-Donau district
- Gerhard Stratthaus MdL, Brühl, Finance Minister of the State of Baden-Württemberg (rtd.), Member of Parliament Land Baden-Württemberg
- Kurt Widmaier, Ravensburg, District administrator of the Ravensburg district
Pursuant to Article 8 (1) of the articles of incorporation, the company's supervisory board consists of 20 persons, ten of which are elected by the annual general meeting and ten by the employees in accordance with sections 96 (1), 101 (1) German Stock Corporation Act (AktG) and Sec. 7 (1) Sentence 1 No. 3 German Co-Determination Act (MitbestG)).