The Board of Mangement at EnBW Energie Baden-Württemberg AG consists of four members. It runs the business of the group in shared responsibility. Dr. Frank Mastiaux is its Chief Executive Officer. Further members of the Board of Management are Thomas Kusterer, Colette Rückert-Hennen and Dr.-Ing. Hans-Josef Zimmer.
Dr. Frank Mastiaux
Chief Executive Officer
born 1964 in Essen
- Chairman of the Board of Management
- Chief Executive Officer since 1 October 2012
- appointed until 30 September 2022
- lives in Stuttgart
The infrastructure and energy world of the future will be sustainable and green, decentralised and digital, urban and cooperative. We are already well on the way towards getting there.
Chief Financial Officer
born 1968 in Pforzheim
- Member of the Board of Management
- Chief Financial Officer since 1 April 2011
- appointed until 31 March 2024
- lives in Ettlingen
We want to grow sustainably in the next phase of our strategy. Our financing activities will consistently adhere to our corporate strategy, which is why the majority of our bonds will be green bonds in future.
Dr. Hans-Josef Zimmer
Chief Technical Officer
Chief Human Resources Officer
born 1961 in Leverkusen-Opladen
- Member of the Board of Management and Director of Personnel
- Chief Human Resources Officer since 1 March 2019
- appointed until 28 February 2022
- lives in Karlsruhe
The ideas, motivation and drive of our employees will help us to switch over to growth. As we do this, we will be breaking new ground – and the focus will be on people.