All our suppliers register with their master data in this portal and go through our prequalification process. You can work with us as a supplier only once you have successfully completed the prequalification process. The supplier portal also enables you to:
- View and participate in requests for quotations
- Submit quotations and modify them if necessary
- Process non-disclosure agreements
- Find out whether you have been awarded the contract on the basis of your quotation and choose whether to confirm or reject it
- Maintain master data and update certificates
- View your prequalification status
NEW suppliers can use the supplier portal to:
- Sign up as a supplier and complete the registration process
- Process non-disclosure requests
- Carry out prequalification by answering questions about your company
Special supplier portal:
This portal is intended for civil engineering suppliers and other suppliers who are commissioned according to the service book. The special supplier portal provides an overview of your orders, contracts and credit notes. You can order and return materials and record deliveries and services.
It is also possible to register and track claims via this tool and to pre-register employees for specific cases.
If you do not belong to this group of suppliers and you do not want to enter claims or pre-register employees, then this portal is not relevant for you.