The Board of Mangement at EnBW Energie Baden-Württemberg AG consists of four members. It runs the business of the group in shared responsibility. Dr. Frank Mastiaux is its Chief Executive Officer. Further members of the Board of Management are Thomas Kusterer, Colette Rückert-Hennen and Dr.-Ing. Hans-Josef Zimmer.
Two new members of the Board of Management will succeed Dr. Hans-Josef Zimmer from 1 June 2021. To support the further growth of the company, the current remit of “technology” will be split into two new remits, which will be headed by Dirk Güsewell and Dr. Georg Stamatelopoulos.
Dr. Hans-Josef Zimmer
Chief Technical Officer
born 1958 in Merzig
- Member of the Board of Management
- Chief Technical Officer since 1 January 2012
- appointed until 31 May 2021
- lives in Steinfeld (Pfalz)
Even before the Coal Phase-out Act, we had already started phasing out particularly carbon-intensive power generation. We will now continue to phase them out entirely by 2035.
Chief Human Resources Officer
born 1961 in Leverkusen-Opladen
- Member of the Board of Management and Director of Personnel
- Chief Human Resources Officer since 1 March 2019
- appointed until 28 February 2022
- lives in Karlsruhe
People are our main focus, which is why we are shaping this transformation together with all of our employees.