EnBW is a trusted partner for your renewable project. From market access to long term power purchase agreements (PPAs) in key European markets.
Tailored power purchase agreements (PPAs) for your renewable project:
- Renewable projects in all stages of their life time
- Tenors from 1 up to 15 years
- Take over of price and volume risks
- Various structures including fixed, SPOT, cap and floor, risk sharing
- Flexibility in fixed and floating ratios
- Market access and balancing services
At EnBW we are determined to provide our clients with turnkey solution to their sustainability strategies and decarbonisation efforts. We provide affordable and high quality renewable energy to power your business.
Procurement of renewable energy to meet your strategic objectives:
EnBW is a market leader in renewable energy:
Types of PPAs on offer
EnBW offers bespoke power purchase agreements to fit customer requirements:
- Physical, physical with firming, 24/7 100% renewable
- Virtual / financial PPAs, cross-border PPAs
- Various delivery profile: as-produced, as-nominated, pre-agreed or baseload
- Price structure: Fixed or index price; Floor, Cap-Floor or risk sharing; Other customisable structures
- Product characteristics / additionality: Hydro, PV, onshore or offshore Wind; New and pre-FID renewable plants; Cross Border PPAs at affordable price; Post-EEG and existing plants
EnBW recognises the importance of locally produced and locally supplied electricity. We directly procures renewable energy from utility-sized plants as well as smaller local producers.
EnBW takes the risks of intermittent production and our retail partners supply this renewable energy with a convenient consumption profile to municipal utilities, SME customers and retail suppliers. Dependent on customer’s request, renewable PPA products will be matched by EnBW with parks’ specific or non-specific Green Quality Certificates.
More about our climate-neutral energy solutions (in German)
- If you have any request to a PPA product, please contact our PPA sales team directly by email.
- EnBW sells renewable energy to utilities, retailers and medium sized companies through our partners: GasVersorgung Süddeutschland, EnBW energyfactory
- EnBW procures renewable energy from small local producers and Post-EEG power plants via Interconnector.